The positives of the Corona virus quarantine:
1. Some amazing staff at Hotel Travis, who, all day long are having to deal with angry people and bombarded with questions that they don’t know the answers to, but still manage to maintain a sense of calm and poise.
2. Getting to know a couple who lost their home and everything in it in a fire near Berryessa two years ago, but are still trying to make the best of a difficult situation through humor and spunk.
3. Knowing that we will always have toilet paper
4. Not having to clean the bathrooms or do the dishes
5. Having great friends and family who have been AMAZING with all their love and support.
6. Knowing that being quarantined means that I will less likely be able to pass on the virus to someone else who might possibly get seriously ill.
7. Really appreciating being outdoors, the sunshine, the slight breeze and the grass.
8. Having food and drinks delivered to our room and making me really realize how WONDERFUL my husband’s cooking is.
9. Being able to cuddle up to my husband at night because at home, our bed is too big to be able to do that.
10. Knowing that the two vultures that keep flying around in circles outside, really won’t be able to chew up our dead corpses because the CDC will immediately bring out their 100’s of employees and cleaning supplies and clean the body up within seconds, before the birds could eat it.
11. Being able to order items prime from Amazon and it will likely get here in 3-5 days.
12. Knowing that all of us, inside and outside quarantined areas, are in the same boat (well not really because some of us were on the Grand Princess and some only on the Hothetical Grand), but that we are all in this together, we are all afraid, we all want to stay healthy and have our family and loved ones stay healthy and we all want this nightmare to be over!